Monday, December 21, 2015

Music Crush Monday - Stand by You by Rachel Platten

Have you ever wanted something to hurry up and be here so bad that you just couldn't friggen stand it?? And I'm not talking about Christmas. lol Though I am looking forward to that too!!! I'm talking about the release of Fight for Me on Valentine's Day 2016. So what have I been doing until then? Editing, editing and more editing to make sure it's as close to my version of perfection as possible until Lana gets a hold of it. And while I'm editing, I love listening to music during the process.

The most recent song that's captured my attention is one that fits perfectly with this novel - Stand by You by Rachel Platten. If you've read Captivate Me and know anything about what happened to our sweet baby angels at Midland Pines High, you know they've been through hell, so what else can they do but stand beside each other in Book Two? Have a little listen below. Also, to pre-order your copy of Fight for Me, find links below that.

Love to all xoxo
SJ




Fight for Me Pre-Order Links
(Young Adult Paranormal Romance)


***On sale for .99 during pre-order. Release Day is Valentine's Day, 2016 ***



No comments:

Post a Comment