Monday, March 18, 2013

Gifts for my Angels (My Fans)

 

Yes, you read that right - my Angels! That's what I've dubbed my loyal followers and supporters. :-) I can't thank you all enough for your kind words, emails and reviews about my debut series. But I can do something else... reward you. And reward you, I shall!

See the "Join my Mailing List!" page above? Simply click on that and follow the directions. In addition to updates on promotions, new releases, and other fun stuff, this is what my Angels will receive:
  • Every month on the 1st I'll do a random drawing for a $10 Amazon Giftcard, and every year I'll do a random drawing for a $50 Amazon Giftcard. (I'll announce the winner on my blog as well as email them directly)
  • Every time I publish a new book, I'll send the first chapter to all recipients. I'll send the entire book, however, to ten randomly-drawn lucky Angels.
  • A chance to have one of the characters in my next book named after you! This will also be randomly selected.
As my army of Angels grows, I'm sure there will be more gifts to come. Make sure and check your email and my blog the first of every month to see who won!

With Love,
~SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment