Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Book Summary Reveal for "Tethered by Fate"

I can't believe it's almost time to publish the second book of my Alyx Rayer series! I'm so excited to share this next part of the story with the world. The first book is near and dear to my heart, as it was when I first discovered who the main characters were and fell in love with them indefinately, but this second book was the most exciting to write. No question. Dynamic characters fill the pages, along with steam and grit.

And so, as I await my cover art from the wonderfully talented Brittany Bowman, I've hunkered down to come up with a Book Summary that captures the essence of this story. Its short, sweet, and hopefully intriguing. :-)

I hope I did it justice.

SUMMARY:

"Where fate would take the both of them now, Isaac wasn’t sure, but either way their paths were irrevocably tethered."

Hurled into the midst of a holy war between the sinister fallen Angel of War and their beloved Creator, gifted humans, Angels, and Spirit Guides unite to create a formidable, ethereal army. With the imminent battle only days away, continue to follow the story that captivated your hearts as a Protector Angel named Alyx struggles with her own inner conflicts between right and wrong, love and honor.

Passionate, engaging, and filled with surprising twists and turns - see which path fate will lead our  beloved Angel down next in this second book of the Alyx Rayer Chronicles.

May not be suitable for YA.


No comments:

Post a Comment